Reflection and Change:
I received a lot of great feedback from my last elevator pitch. The most
important suggestion was that I needed to add facts and figures to back up my
statements and make my pitch stronger. Another insightful feedback was to
incorporate changes to the RTS app as well as the transportation system itself.
Going forward, I will also be proposing major updates to the app, or a new one
that will be compatible with the new public transit system. I also received
some useful feedback on the presentation, to relax and sound natural. There wasn’t
any advice I found silly or wrong because they were genuine suggestions that I
took into consideration. I appreciate all of the feedback I received that
helped improve my pitch and my idea.
Hey, Kassylla! Your elevator pitch was great! The delivery of your speech is awesome, and your ideas for improving for your app were very well developed. I really liked that you included research to back up your ideas instead of just kind of winging it. It shows that your idea is very practical and I think it would definitely be a great product/service idea. Great post!
ReplyDeleteHello Kassylla,
ReplyDeleteI really like how you did a paragraph description of your elevator pitch number two, I think it makes it look very professional and adds more information for your viewers. I think it’s awesome that you got a lot of feedback that you took into consideration for your idea, especially about incorporating and changing the way of transportation. Great job.
Hi Kassylla,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed hearing your pitch. You were very informed and confident while expressing your business plan. There are so many great benefits to implementing your plan and you were able to express them clearly. I think that they best part about your pitch is that you stated the return on investment that would happen if you plan was implemented. Great work!