Friday, March 29, 2019

22 - Elevator Pitch No 3



Reflection and Change: I appreciate all of the feedback I received that helped improve my pitch and my idea. This time, I didn't make any changes since I only received positive reviews. I provided factual evidence to back up my claims and delivered a strong pitch that captured the audience. I am confident and proud that my elevator pitch is professional and informative.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kassylla! I enjoyed seeing this pitch again. I agree that you have honed in on the aspects needed to create a great elevator pitch. Your delivery was confident and matched the logistics you mentioned within the pitch. I encourage you to continue with this idea after this class is over. You have developed something great here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kassylla,
    First, I really like your background with the blank wall and the beautiful painting of the Eiffel Tower, it looks really nice. Very good lighting as well, which I think makes a great positive difference in how your pitch looks. I think it is great that you are confident in your pitches, it really shows in your video. Great post!

    ReplyDelete