Looking ahead, I do not see myself selling this business
venture anytime soon. As I detailed in the Venture
Concept No 1 post (24), I’d like to have make significant contributions to
nationwide public transportation cities with my business. My main goal is to
dramatically improve our cities and standoff living. Transportation affects
everyone in the community, whether they take public transit or drive a motor
vehicle. As the population grows, our society needs leaders that are willing to
find innovative and effective strategies that will be most effective to offset
pollution and minimize congestion and accidents. To uphold the standards and
values of the organization, I would recruit only the most sustainability-driven and passionate partners and employees.
Through this assignment, I have developed an interest in
urban planning and hope to keep working to promote sustainable systems and solutions.
In 10 years, I would like to have earned a reputation for sustainable and
positive change to our society and well-being. By this point, I would no longer
be working solely with transportation, but have broadened to impact
socio-economic inequality and sustainable business practices in college towns. My
original business concept gave me the confidence and starting point to make
positive and green changes to our community.
Hey Kassylla, I think it's great how passionate you are about your venture! I think you have a great idea and can succeed in pulling it off if you stick with it. Your venture will also make a positive impact on the community and you can easily expand this concept elsewhere.
ReplyDeleteHi Kassylla,
ReplyDeleteIt is so amazing that this class has developed such an interest for in urban planning. I really think it is great that you can see yourself doing this for a long time. I also like that you have mixed your new found passion with a business venture. I think that when passions and business intermix, people are much happier than just working to make money. Good job!